Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tomorrow

Tomorrow
Well, we’re just about ready to leave for the San Diego area, Corinne Daniel and I are staying at the Marine Base, they have a place for family to stay there. Jordan and Lauren will be joining us later.
We will be seeing Samuel tomorrow and get to have lunch with him as well as spend some of the day with him and then he graduates on Friday and then we get to bring him home.
We found out he is going to be with us and working at the local recruiting office till January 15th, which was great news for us. I don’t know how to put in words what I’m feeling, it’s all over the place, but I will try to journal some of it best as I can. They say it may rain, we’re praying it doesn’t and though the rain may shorten the graduation ceremony, it won’t dampen my spirits of getting to see my son again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Sam, the guys in "the vizcaino" send their regards. i just noticed that you a gift of words, maybe you could look for some sort of speaking position:)