Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Two Days

Just Two days
I really don't want to, but I'm going to be heading back up to Sacramento tomorrow morning for a coupel of days. Chris who is one of the trainers has a couple of lessons already scheduled that she said would be great for me, they are with aggressive dogs so it should be exciting. I hope to leave early in the morning and get back early, early Saturday morning. I keep telling myself it's just
two days.
Well glad to report that Lauren passed her drivers test and is now an official licensed driver (just a word of warning). I also am supposed to get my toyota Camry back next week (boy that's a whole story in itself).



Would appreciate the prayer for my family and me the next two days. Jordan and Daniel are still home so that's comforting to me, and again, it's just two days

...and about 900 miles ha-ha

No comments: